This web site is provided to help you learn more about me and my interests in the event those may be of interest to you or you may want to engage my services. To that end, it also provides ways to contact me.
Please do not reproduce this site or its contents on another web site or application. I do appreciate your links to this site to direct others here.
- Medical Information
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement
Copyright © 2021-2022 Bill Grogg. All rights reserved.
This web site is published and maintained by Bill Grogg ("Bill"). Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information on this web site are the intellectual property of Bill Grogg.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
What constitutes proper use? Subject to the restrictions set out below, you may:
- View, download, and print Bill's copyrighted artwork, electronic publications, music, photos, text, or videos from this web site for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Share links to pages, electronic publications, videos, or audio programs on this site.
You may not:
- Post artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, videos, or articles from this web site on the Internet (any website, file-sharing site, video-sharing site, or social network).
- Distribute artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos from this website with or as part of any software application (including uploading such materials to a server for use by a software application).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved).
- Create for distribution purposes, any software applications, tools, or techniques that are specifically made to collect, copy, download, extract, harvest, or scrape data, HTML, images, or text from this site. (This does not prohibit the distribution of free, non-commercial applications designed to download electronic files such as EPUB, PDF, MP3, and MP4 files from public areas of this site.)
- Misuse the web site or its services, such as interfering with or accessing the web site or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided.
- Use this web site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the web site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the web site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use this web site or any of its artwork, electronic publications, trademarks, music, photos, text, or videos for any purposes related to marketing.
Any medical information on this web site (“Medical Information”) is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The Medical Information does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the Medical Information.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health-care provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
This web site has endeavored to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Medical Information. However, the information you access through the Medical Information is provided “AS IS” without warranty, express or implied. This web site disclaims all express or implied warranties related to the Medical Information including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This web site makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any information accessed through the Medical Information. This web site assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Medical Information. Reliance on any information provided in the Medical Information is solely at your own risk. In no event shall this web site be liable for any claims or damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Medical Information, whether such claims or damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not this web site is advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This web site and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the web site are provided by Bill on an “as is” basis. Bill makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Bill does not warrant that the web site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Bill will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the web site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Law and Jurisdiction